At Amundson Dental your health and safety have always been our top priority. Our office has always adhered to the most stringent protocols which meet and exceed OSHA guidelines for sterilization and disinfection. We have been extensively trained in infection control procedures for many years and attend continuing education annually to stay informed on OSHA and Center for Disease Control (CDC) changes.
However, we understand that there are growing concerns over Coronavirus (COVID-19), so we wanted to update our valued patients about the extra steps we are taking to protect you and our team. We know how important oral health is to you and your family, and want to ensure that we can provide the safest environment and continued care.
• Hand sanitizer is available through the office for
team and patients
• All patients are pre-screened during the
confirmation call upon entry to the office
• We have ample supply of all necessary protective
barriers, masks, and critical sterilization products
• All clinical spaces are disinfected after each
patient, all disposable barriers are changed, and as
always, the maximum number of single-use
products are being utilized for all procedures
• Additional nightly deep cleaning protocol for the
• All team has been asked not to report to work if
they are ill or have ill family members
• If you are not feeling well, please inform us and we
can assist you in rescheduling your appointment.
We will happily accommodate and reschedule
Recommendations for hygiene to ensure your own health and safety according to CDC guidelines:
• You will be asked about your recent travel and
well-being prior to entering our office
• Use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands
with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds,
upon arrival to our office
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and
dispose of the tissue properly
• We love handshakes and hugs, but at this time we
must only accept SMILES!
• Please do not use masks if unnecessary. Masks are
only required for healthcare providers and sick
We look forward to being your smile team, even in this turbulent time. Toothaches, decay and even routine maintenance cannot always be put on hold. We are here for you and promise to keep you smiling and healthy!
Drs. Roger and Scott Amundson and team